The Crabhands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crabhands

Welcome to the Crabhands guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord is My Shepard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ðç¢

Ðç¢

Lord is My Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Lord is My Shepard   Lord is My Shepard I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Visions Of Me Brutaly Executed White Sheets Laying Out Theres No Use In Praying Now I See What You Were Saying Now About My Big Ass Mouth And How Its Going To Be The Reason I Get Taken Out Fuck Em I Wont Duck Em Im Going To Live My Life To The Fullest Like I Have Teflon Skin That Was Resistent To Bulletes My Hearts Right I Just Prayed Last Night And First Thing I Gave My Life To God God God Cause I Couldnt Control It I Had To Step Out The Equation I Was Trapped In The Moment Along With Stacks Of Bread That Made Rubberband Snap Gang Pressure That Would Have Made Another Man Snap Blood Pressure Colesstoral Heart Complications Gon' Kill Before These Bitches They Keep On Procrastinating I Came Th The Conclusion They Ain't Gon' Do Shit And Im Gon' Call You A Ho If The Fucking Shoe Fits -
Back to top Go down
Ðç¢

Ðç¢

Lord is My Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord is My Shepard   Lord is My Shepard I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Bitch I Aint No Redneck They Hear My Shit And Condemn Vibe Damn Near Called Me A Racial Sumpremice Like Im A Skinhead A Mother Fucking Arian Ill Tell You What I Ain't, I Ain't No Fucking Vegetarian We'll Get To Beefing Machines Will Be Beeping And Bleeping Them Straps Will Get To Clacking Clicking Dont Get Caught Slipping We Creeping And Sneaking We Let Our Actions Do The Speaking When You're Leaking On The Cement Your Gon' See What We Meant I Try To Prevent To See What Type Of Events Ya'll Gon' Make Me Do Some Shit Im Gon' Resent And It Wont Be My First Offence I'll Probably Get Sent To The Pen Where The Color Of Your Skin Determines Where You Fit In And Then I'll Probably Get Shangted For Not Pleadging Alligiance But I Beleive When Your Locked Up Your Only Friend In There Is Jesus Like Him Destine To Die At The Hands Of My Enemies Im In Drop Tops Like John F. Kenneddy
Back to top Go down

Lord is My Shepard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crabhands :: Warcraft Discussions :: Guild Activities-
Jump to: