The Crabhands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crabhands

Welcome to the Crabhands guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron The Predator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

Aaron The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Aaron The Predator   Aaron The Predator I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 am

Dealanach-shaman
Darksloter-DK
Traious-mage
Lightsloter-Priest
Crab-Pally

i do many things, for example make new characters because im a, in the mood for, or b, saw how op one can be and trys to copy, lol even tho i hate lvling i am a pvp based player. if you need help whisper me, sometimes im not in a helping mood other times i am, or i happen to be busy. im actually at a loss on what i should put here but i might add some info later, my real name is Aaron im From Canada, any other info you want, you can go straight to hell STALKER! There can be only one Predator and i do not share my title.

Well im 18 and ive been playing wow since the begining, lol actually 7-8 months after it came out, i rolled an alliance night elf rogue and i could never find a better rogue than me at lvl 60 in pvp. Rogues were my first class, mages my second and hunters my third, i play a cool hunter who im not bad with, not the greatest but decent than most, aas for a mage i played in TBC i was kick ass, at a time where frost mages were at their height, i havent touched a mage in a while as with a rogue, and when i joined this server i went with a priest...who ive never played before past lvl 10...im an ok priest my gs is lacking but for skill wise i think ok...no one ever runs when they see lightsloter Smile and currently i am playing a pally...why? because ive learned to love them, see each class is different and the same. The true skill and use of a class depends on the player, when u have matched a player with the same skill lvl then it becomes an issue of gs, then spec in my opinion.. i also havent played a pally before so this should be very intreasting. ive been horde ever since BC the start anyways i like to think myself as a great pvp player but that really is for the ppl around me to judge( beliving that you have some common sense about teh game lol) not to be cocky, im sure everyone here thinks their a god or were a god at some point Wink
Back to top Go down

Aaron The Predator
Page 1 of 1