The Crabhands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crabhands

Welcome to the Crabhands guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP with Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

PvP with Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: PvP with Alliance    PvP with Alliance  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Well to be honest, this server is getting really dull for pvp, BGs take 4 days to que, outside pvp is almost as rare as a winter eclipse, and if you do find someone to hunt or kill, that player is most likly a, looking for pvp to, B, Higher geared than you< and C, has friends. I think we should change this.....i dont normally do this but i think its time we start voting for the simple fact that when im looking for servers to play i usually go for the highest rank ie top 10, just a suggestion.

P.S if there is a way to make all new players only choose alliance that would be great ahahha lol

Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Sabin

PvP with Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP with Alliance    PvP with Alliance  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 am

You could make an alliance alt.

Everyone on this server makes alot of alts. If everyone simply made alts on both factions, then there would be plenty of people for everyone to pvp against.

Or, everyone could just stick to horde, then keep complaining that there's no one to pvp against, as has been going on for many months.
Back to top Go down
Gun

Gun

PvP with Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP with Alliance    PvP with Alliance  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 am

I think his point is that it's come to making an Alliance alt to get pvp going that's the problem. Although leveling in this server is faster then normal Wow, going into alliance is a completely new, and i might add confusing, experience that some players just do not want to deal with it. Not because they are lazy but because they have worked hard already on their horde characters and want to just have fun with the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP with Alliance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP with Alliance    PvP with Alliance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP with Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crabhands :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: