The Crabhands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crabhands

Welcome to the Crabhands guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jewelcrafting Request Guidelines! Please Read Before Making a Request!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link2458

Jewelcrafting Request Guidelines! Please Read Before Making a Request! Empty
PostSubject: Jewelcrafting Request Guidelines! Please Read Before Making a Request!   Jewelcrafting Request Guidelines! Please Read Before Making a Request! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:02 pm

In an attempt to make my Jewelcrafting skills work more efficiently for guild members, I need all requests to be posted in this segment of the Guild Services section. Taking requests directly through Ventrilo or whisper/guild chat, especially when other members are speaking, can cause confusion (on my part) and may delay or ruin your orders.

Because I cannot be on WoW or Ventrilo as often as I would like, I need a way to make sure I receive your requests.
study study study

After you post your request, I need to inspect your character before I craft your gem. Otherwise I might end up crafting unnecessary gems and wasting the limited quantity of gems that are available.

The equip that you plan to gem must have an ITEM LEVEL OF 251 OR HIGHER. Also, it must be one that you will not replace for some time. Although switching equips can and will happen because of instance-running, this is to ensure that the gems will not go to waste.

I thank you for your patience, and I will attempt to fulfill your requests as quickly as possible.

As a quick side note due to the recent increase of members, Gems will be given out to members that stay 2-3 weeks in the guild. All requests prior to this period will be put on hold - Gun
Back to top Go down

Jewelcrafting Request Guidelines! Please Read Before Making a Request!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crabhands :: Guild Services :: Jewelcrafting-
Jump to: