The Crabhands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crabhands

Welcome to the Crabhands guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykretts

Sykretts

Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups. Empty
PostSubject: Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups.   Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 am

We need to have regular raids to ICC in such a way that all memebers get equal chance to go on the raid instead of it just comprising of the main core players of the guild.
P.S : Let me make it clear that i have nothing against anyone in guild but its just that its just the veteran players of the guild who go on ICC raids and the rest of players (even if they are well-geared) are shown the door or are asked to wait for an immeasurable time. Laughing
Also...please don't mind if I talk a lot..Coz that's my nature
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups.   Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 pm

I agree, But Then again if you want to join ICC You Have to have some measurable "common Sense" new players get the free pass.. for those who have done ICC more than 3 times we tend to kick if you catch my drift eh? lol but i really dont think we will have any problems here since everyone in the guild that ive talked to or seen is great ( except the moonkin with disabilities) Smile
Back to top Go down

Regular ICC raids not pertaining to particular groups.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crabhands :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: