The Crabhands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crabhands

Welcome to the Crabhands guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sykretts .. DK tank/dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykretts

Sykretts

Sykretts .. DK tank/dps Empty
PostSubject: Sykretts .. DK tank/dps   Sykretts .. DK tank/dps I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 am

Hey crabhands.. Sykretts is my hero toon ..
its a tank/dps toon...
1) Tank - Blood specced tank with points on rune tap which makes me an almost healer independent tank but i don't want to take a risk and at the same time I make the healer's job quite easy.Can tank for all raids and will tank (happily) for any pos/fos groups too be it hc or normal modes.(GS in Tank Spec is currently 5340 and still rising)I have 35k hp unbuffed and 40k with basic priest and pala buffs(GBOK and POF).
2) DPS - Blood/unholy specced dps (mostly blood) with 5572 gs as of now currently and with a good crit ability on raid bosses(Just hit 12.1k the other day on marrowgar in HC mode) and have the dps equipped to top the recount charts
Overall,I'm a helpful player who would gladly join pos/fos groups of newbie 80's or of those who need gear.And I am an active part of raids..So you can count me in as tank/dps for any raid.
Other than that i just need some time to adjust to the guild and last but not the least i talk a lot on guild chat , so kindly keep up with me. Razz Very Happy
[u]
Back to top Go down

Sykretts .. DK tank/dps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crabhands :: Newsboard :: Crabhands Player Introductions-
Jump to: